We are seeking a motivated Outreach Liaison to join our team in an exciting new position. The successful candidate in this position will be fully proficient in assisting with informing referral sources about immigration bonds. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, result driven, organized, require minimal supervision and enjoys being in the filed since 80% of your time will be doing outreach to referral sources for immigration bonds.
· Establish new referral relationship with clients, attorneys and other professionals.
· Grow referrals from existing relationships.
· Schedule daily breakfast or lunch meetings with referral sources.
· Attend meetings, tradeshows, networking events, participating in both external and internal committees and organizations.
· Communicate daily and meet weekly with company to discuss progress on goals.
· Represent the company at all times in a professional, ethical and loyal manner.
· Comply with company policies and procedures.
· Follow up with leads and prospects.
· Self-starter who is able to take initiative.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Immigration Law or Immigration Bonds experience preferred.
· Must be willing to travel.
· Comfortable in learning new computer software.
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401k Retirement Plan
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Bail Hotline is committed to the highest standards of integrity, reliability, and service to our community. We strive to provide excellence in customer service, providing informative staff, flexible financial arrangements, and a friendly environment. Bail Hotline Bail Bonds is a bail company that operates under the same values and obligations one would expect from a loved one.
Role: Attorney Liaison
Apply for this job now.