Lead Splunk Engineer - Remote - 12 months - SC Cleared
An experienced Splunk Consultant / Cyber Security Consultant is sought of an initial 12-month contract based with a highly prestigious company based in the City of London. During this current climate this is currently based remotely and is subject to change to being on-site at client's discretion.
Due to the nature of the client's industry is will be necessary to undergo SC Clearance. Priority will be given with candidates who either currently have SC Clearance or recently Lapsed Security Clearance due to the immediate nature of this role.
As the Senior Splunk Lead you will:
- Act as Technical SME for the Splunk platform; supporting design and delivery output for the project team
- Support the design and delivery of monitoring requirements
- Shape operational support requirements for the monitoring platform ensuring ongoing protection and high availability
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with internal and vendors
- Possess current live or recently lapsed SC Clearance
- Splunk Certified or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of Splunk from complex designs, development of new use cases through operational support
- Experience integrating monitoring solutions to drive consistencies including data source management, integrated monitoring solutions and event management
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK