Are you passionate about presales technical support with previous experience providing support, technical validation and qualification at a senior level? Does the idea of joining a growing global Telecoms company in this new position attached to the EMEA Sales department appeal to you? If so, read on:
The Lead Technical Sales Engineer (LTSE) is an interface between engineering, product and sales. You will provide reviews and qualifications of opportunities from the suitability of Epsilon products to fufill the customers technical requirements, where necessary you'll liaise with other departments to validate. Using the tools and processes available you'll ensure capacity is or will be available to fulfil the needs of the customer. Ensure the capture of all necessary technical data to enable the creation of an accurate and comprehensive solution and quotation. In addition to the above you will be the team lead for all Technical Sales Engineers (TSE) in the company, providing guidance, coaching, priority management and quality management.
About Epsilon Telecommunications
Epsilon Telecommunications provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. We have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of our customers.
Why you should join us:
Innovative, fun and challenging - these are words that perfectly sum up our culture. You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try out new things and build on your existing skill-set. We are rapidly growing and there will be lots of opportunities for your professional and technical development.
- Ensuring the point below are delivered on via their own contribution as well as across the TSE team globally.
- Direct contribution will focus on the EMEA & US region opportunities.
- Take responsibility for ensuring technical due diligence on all opportunities worked on, flagging issues and tabling options to ensure a positive result wherever possible so that Epsilon can bid/quote with confidence.
- Own the qualification of the customers technical requirements.
- Ensure the processes for technical due diligence and qualification are adhered to, including liaison with other departs.
- Provide timely and accurate response to the assigned sales team to ensure opportunities progress expediently.
- Own the technical relationship with customers and prospects, including providing presence and support in customer meetings.
- Own the process of designing the right solution for the customers requirements with the services that Epsilon can provide.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation/designs where they are required.
- Devise a reporting and review process that ensures the performance of the above for each team member is managed, maintained and improved as required.
- Ensure we have a fully staffed and performant Tech Sales Engineering team that can address the regional workloads and is fully conversant with current and new products being released.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Cloud Networking solutions, with experience in designing cloud connectivity and multi cloud services
- Layer 2 (MEF) and IP MPLS networking technologies, over Juniper (JunoS) network backbone
- Experience and understanding of US submarine cable systems landing and interconnection points
- Internet Exchange Peering and Interconnection (such as IX, MMR, Cloud Exchange)
- SDN and SDWAN based technologies into customer network designs and architectures
- Colocation and hosted network environment<