Automotive Parts Manager
Busy Automotive Group is seeking an experienced Automotive Parts Manager. If you are a self-motivated professional with superior customer service skills, we are looking for you to join our team!
Serving technicians and customers is a key to success in this position. The successful candidate will combine in-depth automotive parts knowledge with exceptional people skills. The Parts Manager will be responsible for managing customer relationships, providing parts to technicians and other retail businesses. You'll also supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment
- Responsible for hiring and managing parts personnel.
- Control costs and manage inventory.
- Ensure quality service.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Automotive Parts Management experience at a franchised dealership.
- High initiative and high energy.
- Great follow-through and a commitment to quality and service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Reynolds and Reynolds preferred but not required
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays