Registered Nurse - Elderly Care - Southend - £17.50p/h + paid breaks
I am recruiting for a nursing and respite home for elderly residents Southend, Essex. They require an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is looking to join a home that will put them first and help develop and progress their nursing skills.
The home has a great reputation, with a Good CQC for providing support to adults over 65 and require nursing care.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who prefers to work days only with a strong support team and be open to career progression opportunities.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- £17.50 per hour
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Free meals while on duty
- Free onsite parking
Your duties as a Registered Nurse will include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood and adhered to by all staff
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for nurses and healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Nurse, you must have:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Qualification
- Valid NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK