Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 per annum DoE
About the company:
S&B Herba Foods Ltd are food importers, processors and market leaders in supplying the Manufacturing, Wholesale, Ethnic and Retail Sectors. We are part of the Ebro Foods Group, the largest Rice Company and second largest Pasta Company in the world.
Duties of the Shipping Manager:
- Administer the execution of purchase contracts with suppliers to ensure goods are shipped within contractual terms meet the purchase specification
- Completing HM Custom & Excise documentation
- Dealing with Shipping Lines & completing Import documentation
- Managing relationships with Freight Forwarders, Clearing Agents & Superintendents
- Ensure Company database (Navision) and internal procedures are maintained in the recording of shipments, certificates, invoices etc
- Manage external bulk raw material stores and liaise with store keepers to ensure most economic use of storage facilities
- Liaising with Production team and hauliers to coordinate raw material deliveries to the production site when required
Requirements of the Shipping Manager:
- Import and associated documentation knowledge as well as experience with HM Customs & Excise procedures would be preferred
- We are looking for an organised team player who is quick to learn and able to use their initiative.
- They will need to be passionate about our business and bring experience and knowledge to the team.
- Previous experience working in a Shipping and/or Logistics role would be advantageous.
Shipping Manager Benefits:
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing to a maximum of 25 days
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Free Onsite Parking
If you meet the requirements and feel like this Shipping Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
Role: Shipping Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, East Anglia
Apply for this job now.