Media, Corporate/Commercial, Sport, Real Estate, and Finance are this Legal 500 ranked firms' core areas. With an outstanding reputation, this firm has grown significantly in recent years and now stands at over 100 staff.
The firm is looking for a Commercial and IP Solicitor with an interest in Sport to join them in their West End office - you will be working closely with a market leading Partner in this area.
The firm would consider candidates 3+ years PQE with knowledge and experience in intellectual property and commercial law - an interest in sports law will also be beneficial due to many of the department's clients.
They act for many well-known companies including Hilton Hotel, Ted Baker, Marriott and various funds. In Media they have acted on some of the most well-known and high-profile cases in recent years and continue to attract exciting work. They are forward thinking, entrepreneurial, progressive and have a collegiate working environment.
As a very creative firm, they are ahead of the curve in the changing legal landscape; paving the way in law for creative industries as well as Sport, Corporate, Real Estate and more. With other law firms replicating their approach, this firm is highly profitable, well-managed and opportunities with them can be hard to come by.
This firm prefer to promote from within, and in this position, you will have a clear route and springboard for progression.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial / IP Solicitor (3+ years PQE) to join this stand out West End practice.
This is an incredibly varied role working alongside a leading individual and Partner in the Media/IP/Sports and Entertainment team. The Partner has extensive experience working with leading brands and high-profile figures.
The work includes:
- Protection of trademarks, copyright and design rights
- Brand protection
- Music and copyright
- Various IT, technology and commercial contracts
- Sports and Technology Contracts
You will work with a variety of clients from publishers to entrepreneurs and high-profile individuals in entertainment, sports, music, production companies and more.
This is the chance to work in a Legal 500 recommended team and alongside a leading individual on some of the most interesting media/entertainment work in London.
- You will be a Commercial / IP Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding experience)
- A strong interest or experience (preferably) in sports/entertainment/media work is desirable
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will deal with high-quality work, as part of an innovative team
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable, dependant on the individual
- An opportunity to handle interesting and excellent quality work in a Legal 500 ranked team
- Clear route for progression
This an excellent opportunity for a Commercial / IP Solicitor with 3+ years PQE to join a highly experienced, dynamic department in the centre of the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration.