Excellent Salary - Paid Hourly
Luxury 19th Century Hotel with AA Rosette Restaurant
Easily accessible to Sandbach, Middlewich and Crewe in Cheshire
- Would you love to be part of an amazing team in our Luxury Hotel?
We are a leading hotel group operating luxury Hotels and Inns' in the beautiful Cheshire region.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Housekeeper to join the team at one of our luxury properties in Warmingham near Sandbach.
This is a permanent role working around 4 days every week and will involve assisting the current Housekeepers in completing daily cleaning of the guest bedrooms as well as our popular Restaurant and Pub.
What we can offer our Housekeeper!
- Competitive Salary package
- Vast range of training & development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Hotel friends and family discount scheme
- Social events and activities
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Meal on duty
- Free Parking
- 3-4 days per week [approximately 30-35 hours]
Housekeeper - Experience & Qualities;
- Previous experience of at least 6 months in a cleaning role. Job training will be given.
- Self-motivated and well presented.
- Have pride in your work and a good eye for detail.
- Anticipate guest requirements where possible.
- Good interpersonal skills- to communicate with our guests.
Housekeeper - Duties;
- To ensure that our room standards exceeds our customer's expectations
- Complete all allocated bedrooms within the time frame.
- Complete all cleaning in inn's public areas and carry out deep cleaning on rota basis.
- To work closely with Head Housekeeper and supervisors, to ensure standards are maintained.
- To report any guest request or room maintenance as required
- To check standard of linen supply in guest rooms and return any damaged linen.
Ready to join our fantastic team?
Please apply by clicking 'Apply Now' and be sure to include an up to date CV with your application.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK . Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.