Company: ACCOUNTABLE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Group Tax Accountant | Merseyside
New role | Full OR part-time hours | Up to £55,000
A leading and award-winning international organisation based in Merseyside has a unique opportunity for an experienced Tax Accountant to join their high-performing and supportive team. This is a full or part-time role offered on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, the Tax Accountant will be responsible for:
- Handling all tax related matters across the group
- Overseeing some key tax risk and opportunity areas for multiple entities
- Playing a key role in the development of the in-house tax function for the business
The business is looking for a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CTA) who demonstrates:
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence discussing tax related matters with non-tax stakeholders at a senior/board level
- Qualified by experience candidates with strong tax experience will also be considered for this role
- You may already be working in industry or now looking to make your first move from practice
This role will develop over time and we are looking for candidates who are dynamic and ambitious, able to support with both hands-on tax matters along with the more strategic tax projects alongside.
In return, the Tax Accountant will be offered £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic role for a Tax Accountant looking for an environment where they can have an impact and add-value within a growing business. Apply today to find out more.