COMPANY: ROBERT WALTERS LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A specialised asset manager is looking for a bright, hands-on, and driven person for the role of Legal Counsel. The role will be fast-paced, varied, business facing and interesting. It should keep the ideal candidate involved and busy and is a critical time to join the business.
In the role you will be:
- Providing legal advice on group financing and investment activity.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts.
- Communicating and coordinating with external providers.
- Preparing and maintaining documents.
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of companies.
- Active management of the legal and corporate aspects of transactions and projects (e. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the general counsel.
The ideal candidate:
- 3 years post qualification experience, ideally within a finance or tax team.
- French is a plus but not necessary. The team is primarily English-speaking.
- Good communication and coordination ability.
- Flexible, dependable able to take initiative and ownership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic; hands on and enthusiasm for the role. We expect there to be some learning, but we want someone who can take on much of the work from day one.
If this role sounds of interest, please get in contact on