Location: Dunton, Essex - Hybrid Working (40hrs per week)
The Assistant CX Operations Manager (AOM) is responsible for key functions within the day-to-day leadership and operational performance of the CVFSC. The AOM is responsible for overseeing program initiatives while seeking improvements that drive development and enhancements in various aspects of the business unit.
They will ensure service levels are met and that an optimal customer experience is delivered by the Customer Experience Specialist (CXS)’s. Through analysis of business metrics, agent scorecards and Quality Assurance etc. the AOM will ensure operational excellence is achieved, where underachieving performance is highlighted, they will put in place a performance improvement plan in partnership with the SBU Manager.
Customer Experience Centre Operations:
- Leads day to day operations supporting the SBU Manager to deliver program requirements.
- Responsible for implementing initiatives to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Identify process breakdowns by performing root cause analysis, develop and implement solutions that deliver upon customer concern resolution requirements.
- Responsible for program communications. Communicate and/or recognise agents, teams or program level results of achievement and high performance to leverage the program to its fullest potential.
- Coordinate between support teams, operations and stakeholders ensuring maximum delivery of the program and escalate anything that could negatively impact performance.
- Communicates new process and policy changes quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Point of escalation for customer concerns, and support for Supervisors&Senior CXS’s to resolve complex cases.
- Promotes and fosters a continuous improvement culture within the organisation.
- Conducts/participates in focus groups and company feedback sessions.
- Work in partnership with HR Team to resolve employee complaints in line with Percepta policy.
- Assist with the development and delivery of Business Reviews and attend regular client and leadership meetings as required.
- Review operational reports, daily analysing and identifying trends to help with process improvement and overall program enhancement.
Work Environment and Personnel Development:
- Oversee the recruitment process for all CVFSC staffing positions.
- Provide coaching and career mentoring for direct reports.
- Set an example by creating a positive work environment that drives program performance.
- Partner with Quality Assurance (QA) to understand the performance of the CXS’S and establish appropriate coaching and development requirements with Supervisors.
- Drive initiatives to support and input to the team through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manages support and input for annual performance evaluations and monthly scorecards of the team and completes for direct reports.
- Recognise and reward excellent team performance while developing enhancements to build moral to support agent retention.
- Plan and implement strategic learning objectives for self-development and team.
- Adhere to, support and drive team adherence to all Percepta and Business Partner quality initiatives, systems and policies
- Miscellaneous work on activities and/or projects as requested by SBU Manager.
- Further Education college or similar: A Levels/ Higher/ ONC is preferred or relevant experience