Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Accounts Payable Coordinator (SAP REQUIRED)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturing organization and they are seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join the Accounting team. Our client is conveniently located near I-290, I-90, and 53. The company is in close proximity to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment galore!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR:
- The Accounts Payable Coordinator will check and approve all vouchers for payment in SAP.
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- SAP with large company experience is REQUIRED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills