Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £39,000 - £45,000 per annum, Inc benefits
£39,000-£44,000 per annum
An established technology firm based in Weybridge, the client specialises in providing cutting-edge solutions to the Financial Services Industry. As a Compliance Officer, you will contribute by collaborating with other departments to ensure client expectations are met, ensure all compliance is up to regulatory requirements, and reporting on a monthly basis to the Head of Department.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Complaint handling.
- Reporting key functional deliverables to the Head of Department on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining existing systems to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Producing monthly reports on progress of compliance monitoring company wide.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure monthly reports meet client expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Compliance Officer (or similar position)
- Have knowledge of ISO standards 9001, 14001, and 27001.
- Impeccable attention to detail and analysis skills.
- Be have clear communication skills.
- Annual performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave (plus birthday!)
- Parking on-site
If the role of Compliance Officer is appealing to you, please apply online today or email with your up-to-date CV.