Mu-Del Electronics in looking for an Electronic Test Technician II to perform testing of precision electronic devices, per part specific specification documentation and test procedures of millimeter-wave active/passive components/sub-systems covering a wide frequency spectrum from DC to 40 GHz, including RF Switches, Up/Down Converters and Multicouplers.
This job requires a highly-motivated individual who is comfortable troubleshooting of electronic assemblies to components level, able to collect, document and report on tests performed through the use of DMM, oscilloscope, frequency generators, high frequency power supplies and/or spectrum analyzers
· High School diploma or equivalent with Associates or Vocational degree in electronics
· Previous knowledge of or experience in the electronics field
· Demonstrated computers skills to include MS Word and Excel
· Experience in testing equipment i.e. frequency generator, spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope
· 2-4 years experience as an electronics/test technician
· Tuning of complex electronic components
· Able to read and understand manufacturing drawings and documents
· Demonstrated extensive knowledge of test using DMM, oscilloscope, frequency generators, high frequency power supplies, spectrum analyzer
· Excellent SMT soldering skills, all size components to include size 0201
· Able to work independently in a self-directed environment, as well as work cooperatively in a team environment
· Should have good command of the English language, both written and verbal
Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Must be able to pass background screening, Green Card holders or US Citizens only.
Mu-Del Electronics has led the way since 1967 with advanced IF/RF and Microwave Products and Amplifiers for the Defense Electronics, Aerospace, Telemetry and other high-end commercial industries. From commercial space to advanced wireless applications, our custom high-reliability products are integral to the complex operations of major Satellite, Radar, Navigation, Communications, Electronic Warfare, and Missile Systems Applications.
Role: Manufacturing RF Electronics Technician
Apply for this job now.