A solid, stable, reliable manufacturing company located in Plymouth. Hiring for a Fabricator position.
Fabricator candidates must have experience with MIG welding. Experience with flux core required. Must be able to read and fabricate directly from prints. This is a 1st shift position and candidates must be available for and should expect overtime.
Fabricators Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Fabricator Skills/Qualifications -
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred
- At least two verifiable job references working for companies or institutions with a good reputation
- Proven knowledge of Manufacturing environment
- Excellent work history with outstanding attendance
- Must be able to interact directly with management and team members. Must exhibit consistently high level of integrity.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English at a level, which allows the safe and efficient performance of the job
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude and experience with machinist equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to read blueprints and mechanical drawings.
Must pass drug test and felony background check as required by the company.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must provide proof of legal status to work
Since 1997, Diversified Industrial Staffing has provided highly skilled manufacturing talent to industry-leading manufacturing and industrial clients. Today, we are the only exclusive provider of skilled trades labor throughout not only Michigan, but the entire United States.
To ensure everyone finds a mutually-beneficial and permanent solution, our foundation is candidate-centric. By focusing on the candidate's unique skill-set, we can narrow in on a specific position that matches their manufacturing abilities and provide both the client and candidate with a lifelong opportunity.
We're proud of the lasting relationships and partnerships we've developed with businesses and candidates.
Although we specialize in skilled trades job placements in the Detroit area and Michigan, we've extended our reach nationwide and our dedication to properly serving clients and candidates with full time permanent placement opportunities is stronger than ever. Even as we grow, relationships are the strength that have built DIS and will remain our foundation going forward.
We are skilled trades staffing talent agents and candidate specialists, focusing on the manufacturing skilled trades labor nationwide. We are the fastest growing skilled labor staffing firm in the USA, having been named to the INC 500 | 5000 list six times.
Apply for this job now.