ABAP Developer / SAP Technical Analyst:
Client would like option to convert after 12-18 months
- Direct a managed services team that provides administration, advanced support and operational management of SAP solutions. This includes managed hosting providers, and third party service management.
- Define and implement technical components of SAP solutions.
- Participate in SAP implementations as a core team member.
- Proactively monitor utilization levels and trends throughout the SAP landscape to determine quality of service and reduce run-to-maintain costs.
- Ensure SOX and Audit compliance (SAP security, Physical security, Logical security, Database security).
- Identify and evaluate technical solutions addressing both short and long term business initiatives by engaging IT application teams and business partners.
- Provide technical expertise for complex operational related issues and maintain the stability of daily operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; demonstrated equivalent experience will be evaluated.
- Strong knowledge and technical experience with SAP, including ECC and other SAP modules.
- Experience building SAP interfaces, including IDOCS and other SAP integration technology.
- Proven ABAP programming and debugging skills with ability to troubleshoot complex SAP applications.
- Proven ability to deliver tasks on time, drive issues to completion, and prioritize and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously with competing needs and milestones.
- Strong customer service mindset, with excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal presentation and written communication skills with ability to work with diverse and distributed teams at multiple levels of internal and external customers to build customer trust and confidence.
- Continuous improvement, analytical and problem solving approach with an ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology, engage other members of IT and vendors as needed, and critically think about alternative views to optimize decision making and standardize processes.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and recommendations on issues.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience managing vendor services.
- Basis level technical experience.
- SAP security management understanding.
- SAP upgrade experience.
- SAP implementations utilizing HANA.
Role: ABAP Developer / SAP Technical Analyst
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.