- Install all wall panel assemblies: panels, flashings, sub-framing, and membranes
- Be able to use hand and power tools
- Be able to read and understand tape measure
- Layout, measure, mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as panels, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, squares, and rulers
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to read and understand shop drawings/blueprints
- Be able to work at heights
- Have the ability to withstand working in all weather conditions
- Be punctual, dependable, and hardworking
- Operate equipment: forklift, scissor lift, and aerial lift is a bonus!
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have a current valid driver’s license
We are a specialized subcontractor in the construction industry located just southwest of downtown Denver.
Role: Construction Labor
Apply for this job now.