Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their Engineering group located at their Spartanburg, SC facility. They are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated capabilities. A successful individual in this role must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven, ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities / Job Requirements:
- Assist in the development of the annual CAPEX Plan.
- Develop project scopes based on manufacturing and operational needs.
- Utilize the FEL engineering process (0 to 3) to bring value to project execution.
- Capable of providing FEL 0 project estimates in a timely manner.
- Fully capable in developing complete P&ID’s and PFD’s to support the MOC and PHA review.
- Track and manage project cost in real time.
- Ensure proper documentation of equipment in various plant systems.
- Work with site EHS to insure OSHA regulations and Compliance regulations are fully met.
- Work with site IT, Process Control, and Maintenance & Reliability to insure system connectivity is maintained and systems are reliably engineered.
- Timely completion and closure of projects in compliance with the CAPEX Plan.
- Assist the accounting function to ensure capitalization dates are established.
- Recommend improvement in site systems to enhance the efficiency of the CAPEX process.
- Perform other duties, assignments and projects as assigned.
*Bachelors degree in Engineering is required; Project Management Professional Certification is preferred; Professional Engineer license is preferred; Lean Six-Sigma certification is preferred.
- Project management and field construction experience in a manufacturing and chemical process environment.
- Experience in developing and executing projects ranging in size from $100k to >$1000k.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MicroSoft Project® and other Microsoft® software tools is essential and required.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong team leader/facilitator to provide customer with value added designs.
- Willingness to work the necessary hours to support project installation (shutdowns and start-ups).
They are an equal opportunity employer
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditional upon successfully passing a drug test
- Project management and field construction: 1 year (Required)
- Spartanburg, SC (Required)
Global Recruiters of Rock Hill is an executive placement firm that specializes in placing talent in the manufacturing, distribution, and construction sectors. We partner with some of the top companies in each space and tirelessly work to bring the best talent to each to enable and foster their growth. If you are a high caliber professional in any of these industries, please visit our website at: #removed# and send us a copy of your resume and salary requirements.
Role: Project Engineer
Apply for this job now.