Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Title: Business and Billing Administrator
Full Time, Perm
A leading international law firm are seeking a Business and Billing Administrator to join one of their busiest and fastest growing practice areas.
To provide direct support and billing assistance to the head of the practice.
• Preparation of bills for the Practice Area for a number of specific clients
• To work closely with Partners to ensure bills are prepared to the required standard, signed off and ready to be sent to the client under strict deadlines
• Regular review of time recording narratives to ensure these are of a standard accepted by clients / relevant ebilling systems
• To manage third-party disbursements
• To process the firm’s bills, and ensuring the billing guide adequately supports time or disbursements removed
• To prepare and process a number of complex multi-matter bills and foreign currency bills as required
• To provide training/guidance to Partners, fee earners or secretaries as required
• To provide support with uploading bills into the ebilling portals as necessary
• Regular review and maintenance of WIP on relevant matters, including processing of write offs where necessary
• Conducting WIP review meetings as required
• Experience working in a legal environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders in trying environments
• Self-sufficient and organised, with the ability to work under pressure
• Working knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounting Rules
• VAT knowledge
• Experience of Aderant Expert
• Experient of E-billing (desired)
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful