Q - Are you a looking for a Lower KS2 Teacher position starting in January 2019?
Q - Do you want to work within a friendly, 2 form entry a primary school?
If so, this could be the position for you!!!
The school: - Lower KS2 Teacher
Based in the Spacious and green north London borough of Barnet the school benefits from excellent transport links and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. With a rich history the school has built a very impressive reputation, with links to a number of local and national schools.
School Key points: - Lower KS2 Teacher
- 2 form Entry
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- Friendly tight knit community
- Excellent CPD opportunities
What the school can offer you: - Lower KS2 Teacher
- Generous London weighted Salary
- Year 3 Teacher
- Full time, permanent position
- Well behaved and eager to learn children
- Supportive SLT
Candidate requirements: - Lower KS2 Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Friendly and driven personality
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Genuine passion for education
Application: - Lower KS2 Teacher
If you would like to be considered for this Lower KS2 Teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information.
Role: Lower KS2 Teacher
Apply for this job now.