We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success with sales and service departments. This individual will gather and prepare information in various formats, organize and maintain executives, track order entry process, and inventory tracking to ensure current and accurate data is available. Other projects as assigned.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Great customer service and problem solving skills
Adams Remco is a total office technology solution provider. With world renowned, innovative resources, we help your business operate smoother, cut costs, and improve workflow. What you need for your office, we can provide - from product sales and support to network infrastructure and software development, training, and most recently digital signage.
Our family owned business, headquartered in South Bend, IN, includes over 70 years of expertise in the complex world of office operations. Today, Adams Remco includes over 150 employees who contribute to the continuous growth and development of our 11 offices throughout Indiana, Michigan, and Florida. Originally a typewriter company, Adams Remco has developed into an industry award winning leader by maintaining the highest standard of service, IT consulting, and support. We look forward to future on this path of innovation!
Role: Office Assistant
Apply for this job now.