Company: FLORIDA CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Plumbing Division of an established Contracting firm based in South Palm Beach County seeking an experienced commercial Plumbing Estimator. Top salary, benefits including 401K and work-life balance environment. Responsible for:
- Evaluating bid specifications and analyzing construction plans, proposals, material estimates, and other documentation to successfully bid on new construction plumbing projects.
- Prepare estimates for Commercial Plumbing projects including Tenant Build-out, Office, Warehouse, etc.
- Utilize Bluebeam, Procore, APR Take-Off software platforms to prepare bids and proposal documents efficiently.
- Assist with preparing project-specific proposal documents.
- Communicate the scope of work and budgets to Owner and Division Manager.
- Analyze existing site conditions and all contract documents to determine the required scope that is not already indicated.
- Develop working relationships with local material suppliers and equipment vendors to solicit accurate and current pricing of plumbing fixtures, piping, and miscellaneous material pricing.
- Responsible for working closely with other departments to ensure the proper transfer of proposals, plans, change orders, and required documents.
- Minimum 3-5 years Plumbing Estimating Experience. Mechanical a Plus, but not required.
- Proficiency at reading and interpreting information from blueprints and change orders.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivated and punctual.
- Ability to coordinate several projects at once.
- Excellent follow-up skills, both internally and externally.