A highly respected IFA require a Team Manager to join their team and play a pivotal role in supporting the in delivering a high quality service for children and young people and foster carers. This organisation have a strong and supportive infra structure and have a stable team and carer group. You will be supporting a social work team / carer base across Kent:
Over view of role and responsibilities:
- To play a key role in supporting the Registered Manager in service delivery and development
- Managing a team of experienced social work practitioners and support workers
- Allocating and monitoring work by sessional support workers.
- Ensuring that legislative, regulatory, national minimum standards and company requirements are met
- To work closely with other colleagues and fulfil specific responsibilities in relation to foster carer recruitment and assessment, referrals and placements
- To maintain foster carer learning and development
- To contribute to the strategic development and successful expansion of the agency, through building links with Local Authorities
You will need to be a qualified HCPC registered social worker with recent experience in fostering and services for children and possess a good working knowledge of the regulatory framework.
Possessing strong management and coaching skills, you will thrive in an environment where you are able to use your creative talents and make a genuine difference to service delivery and a staff team.
You will be a strong written and verbal communicator with good IT skills, a flexible and adaptable approach and able to travel to support the growth of the region.
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive leader with a fostering social work work and management background to join a great IFA with excellent career opportunities.
Salary is to £45,000 + £3,000 car allowance + benefits
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / #removed#
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence:
Role: Team Manager - Fostering - IFA
Job Type: Permanent
Location: kent, england, england
Apply for this job now.