Company: THE RESERVES NETWORK INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Residential Burner Assembler
Our client located in Central Connecticut is looking for a Residential Burner Assembler. As a Residential Burner Assembler, you will assemble subassemblies and parts of dynamotors, converters, and electric motors used in instruments, appliances, and power tools.What You Will Do:
- Fits and assembles parts& components to build various types of equipment or printed circuit boards.
- Works from schematics, samples and verbal instructions
- Performs visual inspection and testing as required.
- Performs any variety of operations within department to maintain workflow.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
What You Will Need:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in small groups and present information
What's In It For You:
- Referrals bonus up to $75
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Wallingford, CT office at #removed#
If interested please send a resume to: #removed#