We are seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Analytics to join our DisneyLife Insights & Research team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.Aims of the Job:
The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics will have end-to-end responsibility for the delivery of digital analytics and will play a key role in setting the direction for the coming years, helping DisneyLife truly differentiate and compete on analytics.
Working cross-functionally with various business owners, the Senior Manager, Digital Analytics will ensure that our digital analytics capabilities meet the needs of the Product, Acquisition, Retention, Customer Service and Finance teams.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Creating Adobe Analytics requirements specs for the development team
- Working with the development team throughout the analytics implementation
- Quality Assurance for the Adobe Analytics implementation on all platforms
- Working with all business teams in building reports, dashboards and presentations
- Being the go-to person for any question related to our digital analytics
- Integrating Adobe Analytics data with our CRM data warehouse and other tools (Swrve, Kochava, Optimizely)
- Discovering new opportunities to optimise the business through data analysis
- Managing the Adobe Analytics budget
- Creating a BI centre of excellence for digital analytics
- Providing analytics leadership and guidance to non-technical colleagues
- Designing and deploying an in-house training program for all digital analytics tools
- Providing in-depth analysis towards discovering new opportunities for the product's continued growth.
- Managing two digital analysts
Suitable candidates will offer the following skills and experience:
What we offer:
- Experience working in digital services
- Strong understanding of Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with consumer data supporting Acquisition, Retention, Product, Commercial, Customer Service and Finance.
- Experience in assisting with shaping User Journeys and product related improvements
- Experience creating implementation documents, working with the development team in the implementation
- Experience with QA and sign-off of digital analytics implementations
- Experience launching and monitoring A/B tests
- Experience in Analytics functions within online services, preferable in multi-platform and multi-country
- Extensive experience interacting with commercial, product and technical teams
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities
- Experience in subscription services (understanding of churn rates, churn curves, propensity models, etc) is desirable.
- Experience integrating digital analytics data with offline data (sales, CRM customer service, operations, etc) is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Right to work in the UK:
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
See descriptionRole: Senior Manager, Digital Analytics Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.