COMPANY: DOUBLE YOU LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £35,000 per annum (depending experience)
This is a really exciting time to come into a growing design company based in Central London
The founders are looking for a confidant proactive candidate that wants to help grow and develop the business.
The team are close knit and supportive and are looking for a hardworking and unflappable PA/Studio Manager that can be an integral part of the company.
This role would be great for someone that wants to be involved with all aspects of business, there are amazing career propects for those that want to prove themselves.
A background in a creative industry is needed plus French speaking would be a plus.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have ambition to be a growing part of a business
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Be a great communicator being able to speak clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally
- Have experience working collaboratively, being able to pitch in to help others whenever needed
- Be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with senior clients
- Convey a professional image at all times, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Have excellent working knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Day to day tasks include, but are not limited to;
- Diary management; understanding the importance of key meetings and anticipating needs
- Organising internal and external meetings (including booking rooms and venues)
- Screening incoming telephone calls; directing them appropriately
- Preparing documentation (e.g. long lists and presentations)
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Making and coordinating travel arrangements & itineraries
- Processing expenses within timeframes
- Remembering deadlines and prompting where necessary
- Using research tools and information resources internally and externally to gain a knowledge of the market
- Maintaining the database, inputting contacts and relevant information/dialogue
- Maintaining up to date company information, including portfolio company records
- Liaising with the client and candidates to ensure that all elements of the search process run smoothly as required
- Organising inter-company social and corporate events