A well-established and multi-disciplined law firm in Bradford, are now seeking to recruit a Personal Injury Solicitor to join their team.
The successful Personal Injury Solicitor will be working on a host of legal matters which will primarily be a mixed caseload of fast track and multi-track work including Dental, EL, PL, RTA and Clinical Negligence matters.
* Run a heavy varied caseload
* Good technical knowledge required
* Be able to run Fast Track and Multi Track Personal Injury claims
* Be a strong litigator
* Experience in working on Dental, EL, PL, Clinical Negligence, and RTA files
* Previous experience running similar caseloads is essential
* Ability to build good relationships with clients, potential clients, and multipliers.
* You will need to be able to manage from day one this means you will need to be highly organised and efficient,
* you must also be a qualified Solicitor from the level of 4-5 years PQE as a minimum.
* Excellent client service.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, we offer:
* A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
* A supportive and friendly working environment.
* The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work.
* Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework.
If this is a role that sound of interest to you, please send your CV across or alternatively call me to enquire about other opportunities.