Well Established and a fast-paced law firm is looking for an experienced legal assistant who has previous experience working in a plaintiff law firm doing personal injury.
Qualifications for Legal Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree or Paralegal Certificate required
- Previous legal assistant or internship working in a plaintiff law firm in personal injury
- 1-2 years of criminal law experience would be helpful, but not required
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Multitask, attention to detail, professional, and personable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows, and other legal software
Duties: Candidate needs to be able to handle administrative tasks such as answering the phones, file confidential paperwork, run errands, etc. as well as work with legal documents and maintain attorney-client relationships
The firm offers benefits packages and competitive salaries. All resumes are held in strict confidence.
Carolina Legal Associates is a staffing agency that specializes in the placement of experienced attorneys, paralegals, and support staff for private law firms and corporate legal departments on a permanent or contractual basis.
Role: Legal Assistant- Plaintiff Personal Injury
Apply for this job now.