As a staffing agency, Edvo has partnered with companies in their search to fill this role. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and are interested in the role below, make sure to apply now!
In this role, you’ll focus on driving customer adoption and retention by maintaining strong relationships with your customers and having a deep understanding of their needs.
Your daily adventure will include:
- Partnering with some of the biggest brands in the world on their digital marketing and business data driven strategies
- Being in charge of product value understanding by the customer
- Meeting regularly with clients and helping them reach goals and KPIs
- Working with account team on product adoption and commercial targets
- Maximizing product implementation and engagement across multiple users and teams
- Running end to end analysis and generating significant insights to support client growth
- Driving product usage by customers in accordance with their needs
- Leading and presenting a long-term strategy for new and existing customers
Any of the backgrounds below are welcome to apply!
Background in Digital Marketing
- In depth experience of digital marketing (seo/ppc/media buying roles)
- 3+ years of experience in consulting roles using digital marketing solutions
Background as Research/Analyst
- Experience consulting customer on how to win their market understand trends and market share
- In depth experience of investing world or as Business Analyst
- 3+ years experience as a customer-facing business analyst
Background in Sales Solutions
- In depth experience and knowledge in sales and marketing technologies and tools, including Salesforce, Marketo etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Ops / Marketing Ops with demonstrable experience of creating and driving B2B sales processes
- Experience in driving and leading lead generation, enrichment and qualification processes in significant global operations
- Deep knowledge in B2B demand gen & sales process & technologies, coupled with passion for increasing productivity by applying advanced technology and automation
Role: Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.