ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric is looking for a Warehouse Associate who has communication skills and drive to get the job done. As a Warehouse Associate, you will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. You will perform basic warehouse duties
The position will be based in our Arlington Heights office.
- Maintain department standards for productions and quality
- Accurately selecting/picking product according to the customer’s batch/order specifications.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner
- Moving and staging product and materials using a pallet jack or other equipment.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse.
- Participate in physical inventories; perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- The ability to operate material handling equipment, lift truck experience preferred
- Must be capable of repetitive lifting of up to 100 lbs. must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to count accurately, do simple math and write legibly
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years’ old
- Valid Illinois driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must pass drug screening
- Must pass criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it.
ABC Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric believes your success is just as important as our success.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Arlington Heights,
Apply for this job now.