Field Service Engineer
Paying up to £40,000 basic + Van + Overtime + Training + Progression + Overtime + Good Benefits + Work-Life Balance.
RSD are currently working with a leading provider of Generators, site accommodation, and modular units and have a highly skilled team of Service Engineers who service, maintain and repair their equipment all across the UK.
Our client is looking for a strong engineer with a range of generator experience and ideally will have a good understanding of electrical systems. This role includes engine service, basic plumbing, basic electrical work, maintenance and rebuilding, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, electrical circuits fault finding and repair. The business will be putting the candidate through extensive training and is able to provide fantastic qualifications. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within the industry.
The ideal candidate will also
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service, maintenance and repairs of generators
- Lease with external departments and customers.
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Carry our site surveys when required.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering or diesel fitting.
- Paying up to £40,000 basic salary
- Great work-life balance
- Overtime available
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays.
- Full Company and manufacture training
- Progression opportunities
- PPE, Tools, Phone and Laptop