Food Technology teacher
Are you a Food Technology Teacher? Looking for a fresh start in your teaching career?
Teaching Personnel are working with a secondary school in Madistone who are looking to appoint a Food Technology teacher from September 2021, with the potential to move onto a permanent contract. This role would be a full time role teaching Food Technology to Key Stage 3 and upwards. Previous experience would be desirable but, NQT's are also welcome.
We welcome applicants who:
- Have gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Can confidently plan and delegate a daily routine for support staff within the classroom;
- Are either Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) or experienced classroom practitioners;
- Seek a long term position teaching a full timetable with the relevant time set aside for Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA).
This school caters for pupils from aged 7-18, it is a friendly and welcoming environment that heavily focuses on self-directed learning across the school.
Why work with us
There are many benefits to working with us at Teaching Personnel:
- You will have a Personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to finding you work.
- Access to our CPD training academy - this includes extremely useful courses such as 'Team Teach' which schools are looking for more and more these days.
- Weekly Pay - paid directly into your bank account.
- We deal with all the time sheets behind the scenes so all you have to do is turn up to work and let us sort the rest!!
- Refer a friend scheme - earn GBP50 per referral!
For all Food technology teachers interested, please apply now for consideration and submit a CV via the “apply now” link in this advert, or call Charlie in the Teaching Personnel Dorset Secondary branch for further information about this opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.