TISTA Science and Technology Corporation is seeking a Project Manager to provide project management, project planning, project documentation, administrative and meeting support, risk management, configuration management, and budget and cost analysis, release and assessment and authorization support to VA IT development/sustainment project(s). Also perform planning, technical and testing support.
- Manage and oversee daily tasking of project team
- Act as primary interface with client and ensure client’s needs are met within the scope of this project and our contract
- Provide project financial and resource management
- Identify, communicate, mitigate and manage project risks; provide weekly updates to Portfolio Risk Manager on issues/risks requiring escalation
- Manage resources and project based on timelines established in the Project schedule, and monitor progress
- Complete and deliver on time monthly status reports
- Provide quality control and ensure timely submission of all contractual deliverables stated in the PWS
- Apply scaled lean agile methodology and framework (SAFe)
- Manage project in compliance with VA’s Veteran-focused Integration Process (VIP) governance model
- Experience providing project management, planning and documentation support
- Experience managing project budget, cost analysis and risk management
- Experience managing program management tasks within VA, specifically working knowledge of VA’s VIP management process and Rational Tool Suite
- Understanding of scaled agile development methodologies (SAFe)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience required
- Additional 8 years’ relevant experience may be substituted for Bachelors degree
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) (preferred)
- Certified Scrum Master (preferred)
- SAFe certification (preferred)
- Ability to obtain Moderate Background Investigation (MBI) clearance
Here at TISTA Science and Technology we value our Veterans and encourage all to apply!
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology (IT) and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is an Inc. 500 company, a recipient of the 2010 Top 100 Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses from Diversity Business, recognized in Washington Technology's FAST 50 list of the fastest growing small businesses in government contracting in 2012 & 2013, recognized as the Top 25 Fastest Growing Small Technology companies by the Washington Business Journal in 2014 & 2015, and selected as the Veteran Owned Company of the Year in 2014 by the Montgomery County MD Dept. of Economic Development.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.