We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant for one of our prominent clients. This position is located in Brea, CA . Details for the position are as follows:
· Provides administrative support to the VP and Director marketing team members and other marketing senior staff.
· Frequently interacts with company management, peers and external customers, the incumbent prioritizes fluctuating work requirements, ensuring key milestones are achieved.
· Maintaining schedules and calendars for one or more leaders, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements as needed; may be assigned special projects; and prepares and proofreads documents and presentations using appropriate software applications.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent organizational and communication skills • Ability to focus on key tasks, multi-task and prioritize tasks
· Positive "can-do” attitude and performance under fluctuating work demands.
· Demonstrated proactive problem solving skills
· Supporting multiple people and handling multiple priorities
· Coordinate appointments and maintain calendar
· May help manage emails and other correspondence
· Coordinating travel and itineraries
· Independently plan, coordinate and execute the logistics of meetings
· Coordinate activities across departments and follow-up to ensure that requests are carried out
· Support/manage project specific work as needed.
· Supporting customer facing literature fulfillment requests
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Role: Marketing Assistant
Apply for this job now.