Our client, who is highly successful and disruptive in their industry, is seeking a top EA to come and support at a very senior level. Working amongst like-minded, passionate and driven individuals, this is a fast-paced environment, where you are continually needed to problem solve and think ahead. This is an office-based role, situated North of the M3 corridor, so will suit anyone in the nearing area or perhaps looking to move out of the city!
- Extensive diary management
- Scheduling meetings, preparing all relevant material and following up on actions
- Complex travel scheduling
- Email management
- Gatekeeping and acting as a key point of contact in the office, both for internal and external enquiries
- Maintaining systems and processes
- Managing invoices and expenses
- Any other ad hoc administrative work as required
- 4+ years EA experience at a senior level
- Bright, motivated and calm under pressure
- Experience managing complex diary and travel schedules across time zones
- Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and discreet
- Team player
- Experience working in medium – large companies
- Strong MS skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
*Please note that due to the huge number of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. For this particular vacancy, successful applicants will likely be contacted within 3 working days.