Job Description Job #:
Scientist, Senior Scientist, Immuno-Pharmacology, 997855
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our client, a leading global oncology company which has extraordinary internal leadership and cancer expertise is seeking an experienced Ph.D. Research Scientist to lead the execution of projects for their immuno-oncology assay development and overseepharmacology studies.Your expertise will be valuable in integrating new immunology programs with a hands-on approach to ex-vivo immunoassay development.You will serve as a liaison between Cancer Pharmacology and Immunology teams with a focus on lab-duties and data analysis while providing immunology expertise to key cancer pharmacology projects. Talk to Chris Clancy and the Stratacuity R&D team today about this amazing opportunity for your career.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Immunology team in coordination of assays to assess the in vivo activity of immunomodulatory studies
- Independently design and execute studies to assess the immunological impact of oncology-related therapeutic agents on primary immune cells with a variety of ex-vivo approaches and immune-assays
- Knowledge of various pre-clinical models of xenograft/syngeneic mouse tumor models and preferably exposure to non-human primate study oversight and study/data analysis
- Develop and advocate translational hypotheses and strategies for immuno-oncology projects across project teams
Primary Role Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Immunology orImmuno-Pharmacology related discipline, with 2+ years of Biotech or Pharmaceutical experience in immunology or immuno-oncology focus
- A thorough knowledge of immunology and a strong background in oncology is a must
- Experience with immune profiling in the context of tumorigenesis and hands-on experience with mouse tumor models is essential
- Hands-on experience with various in vivo/ex vivo immunology-related assays (such as patient-derived or mouse T cell assays and studies)
- A scientifically motivated self-starter who thrives on making a difference
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178. - provided by Dice