WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years' experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Fee Earners/Litigators or Solicitors to join our expanding Training and Development Department to provide guidance and support to new starters within the Pure Business Group Training Academy.
The role is pre-dominantly focused on mentoring and coaching new starters and experienced fee earners within PBG in an office environment within the Pure Business Group Training Centre. This will be based on technical and competency related learning as per specific job roles within the group.
You will provide support to new starters throughout their induction training in the Training Academy together with continued support when required once they move into their department. Support will also be provided for existing fee earners within the Group when required.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels. Good presentation skills will also be beneficial. You will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with proven ability to prioritise and plan, and be able to thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Share technical expertise, knowledge and understanding with learners in order to help to develop their self-confidence.
- Oversee and supervise learners in order to effectively obtain sign off in line with technical and behavioural competencies of PBG.
- Share effective and efficient techniques.0
- Act as a counsellor in decision making.
- Facilitate career development through guidance and advice and act as a role model for the learner by sharing and reinforcing PURE ethos and values.
- Provide monthly reports to the Group Head of Training and Development, to evidence weekly movements and obtain sign off on training plans/programmes. This will ensure that standard and practices are measured and aligned.
- Involved in delivering and co-ordinating the implementation of the company's learning and development strategy in line with business needs.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Keep up to date with all relevant case law by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Champion the implementation of learning and development and the creation of a learning culture within the business
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems - in-house training given.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to work as an expert advisor to non-educational peers and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable presenter.
- Achieve results by simultaneously challenging and supporting.
- Takes responsibility for the performance and wellbeing of other people.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff, council and other stakeholders.
- Provides positive feedback to individuals and acknowledges efforts
- Clearly communicates business goals and objectives.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters emails