Hours: 07.00-15.30, Monday to Friday
N&C Glass is part of the Nicholls & Clarke Group, which was founded in 1875. We specialise in the processing and distribution of glass and have been supplying quality products to the glass industry for over a century.
Due to an increased demand we currently have an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to join our friendly and established company as Production Operatives.
Offering full training, a friendly working environment, a competitive rate of pay, and a secure position within an established company.
We are looking to recruit Production Operatives to join our busy manufacturing facility on dayshifts.
You will be working within a small team making domestic sealed units on a semi automated production line. Our high volume production facility holds various machines to aid your work.
No previous experience is necessary but if you have relevant experience your salary could be adjusted to reflect this.
Full training will be given.
Requirements for the Production Operatives:
- No previous experience is necessary
- You should have a basic understanding of the importance of Health & Safety
- Ability to work unsupervised, or as part of a team
- An understanding of targets and the drive to better them
- An excellent timekeeper and team player
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to work in a fast production/manufacturing environment
- A willingness to be trained on various machines
- An eye for quality, without compromising on production targets
- Ability to organise and complete paperwork
- Good housekeeping skills with an understanding that “extra” may be asked in busy periods
- Able to uphold the companies polices and principles
Be one of the first to join us in this exciting time in the company's already rich history!