Overall Purpose: The Systems Administrator shall be able to support new technologies within new and existing systems, including the transition and migration of corporate systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure and troubleshoot software and hardware enhancements, application deployments and infrastructure up-grades
- Diagnose and correct computer system issues
- Answer technology questions as needed
- Keep up-to-date on all new and existing technology
- Assist other systems staff when deploying new software and upgrade installations
- Work on removing security threats and malware from company systems
- Back up data for emergency data recovery
- Provide timely technical support for users
- Improve company systems through planning, organizing, evaluating and redesigning
- Be an expert in the system administration of computers and their complex operating systems
- Work with other System Administrators within the IT Department to resolve any issues
- Implement new hardware and other service systems
- Adhere to 5S Standards
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, policies for attendance and punctuality and standards for safety
- Other duties based on the needs of the IT Department
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of System Administration experience
- Experience in computer programming, computer science, computer engineering, mathematics and statistics
- Fluent in English (able to read, speak, write and understand)
- Must be a US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
· While performing duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to:
o Sit, stand and walk
o Use hands and fingers to type, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
o Reach with hands and arms
o Speak or hear
· While performing duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to:
o Reach with hands and arms
o Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· The majority of the work is light to medium in physical demand and may require routinely lifting or moving up to 20 pounds
Work Environment: Standard office environment with occasional trips to the manufacturing area
Must be US Persons based on ITAR definition (US Citizen or Permanent Resident).* This position is expected to be exposed to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All Applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary is negotiable based on experience
Hydraflow provides fluid transfer solutions that reduce customer's installation time, waste, weight and life-cycle costs. In addition we couple our highly innovative and differentiated products with a culture of service and quality, giving our customer the competitive advantage to succeed in their business.
Role: Systems Administrator
Apply for this job now.