Shades of Texas seeks qualified candidates to fill 2 positions.
1st position: Professional Commercial and Residential Window Coverings/Window Tinting Installer.
2nd position: Automotive Window Film Installer
Long established Window film company seeks experienced automotive window film installer for permanent position. Ideal Candidate has a minimum of one year of experience but two years is preferred. Exceptional skills working with automotive window film is a must. Business high demand means this position must be filled quickly. Candidate must provide consistent and high quality tinting results with limited supervision. Attention to detail is a must. Valid Texas Driver's License required.
We are looking for one or more friendly, enthusiastic, team members who enjoy providing excellent customer service. We are a family owned Christian business with an extensive repeat customer base.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical and dental insurance along with other supplemental policies. Paid time off after one year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Professional Commercial and Residential Window Coverings/Window Tinting Installer.
We are looking for an Installer who can:
- Install blinds, shades, shutters and other window treatments
- Receive customer payments
- Maintain proper installation paperwork
- Clean customer premises.
- Help organize window covering orders and installation materials in shop
Qualifications and Skills
Installer Skills, Abilities, and/or Experience that make a successful candidate:
- Prior general workmanship skills from any industry. Ability to use cordless drill and tools, work from ladders.
- Self-directed and able to work independently and work as a valuable team player.
- Friendly, courteous, pleasant with all types of people.
- Ability to learn and handle new technology as introduced to the window covering and installation industry.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Telephone, written and verbal communication skills are critical when interfacing with all levels of Shades of Texas staff and clients.
- Current and valid driver's license.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Ability to pass a background check and driving record check.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and can climb up and down ladders.
- High school diploma or equivalent completed education level.
Role: Window Treatments/Window Tinting Installer
Location: Cedar Park,
Apply for this job now.