Year 4 Teacher
Role: Year 4 Teacher
Part time - 3 days a week
Salary: MPS1 to UPS3
Start Date: September 2021
A Year 4 Teacher is required for a wonderful primary school based in Woolton, the Priumary School focusses their efforts on staff well-being and pupil creativity and development. They are recruiting for a creative and experienced Year 4 Teacher to start in September 2021 on a part time basis. Working Monday Tuesday & Wednesday, the role will be shared along side another class teacher who will work the remaining 2 days. Please find further details below:
Year 4 Teacher role:
• Responsibility for managing the pupil's development and liaising with your phase leader and fellow class Teacher to ensure all pupils are making good progress.
• To line manage your Classroom Assistant and ensure they're used effectively in your class.
• To understand the pupil's range of backgrounds and tailor your teaching approach towards them.
• The school has a range of abilities and needs within the class, so an adapt skill in differentiation is required.
• Ofsted graded as Good.
• The School has been extensively refurbished in recent years and enjoys excellent up-to-date facilities which enhance the quality of education
• The school put their staff first, ensuring their well-being, happiness and career growth are nurtured.
Year 4 Teacher role requires for you to have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status is required.
• Have an up to date DBS or be willing to get one.
• An obvious empathy towards the pupils and a desire to succeed within their own remit.
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you throughout your teaching journey
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at #removed#/register