Insurance Account Executive
An exciting position has become available for a full time Insurance Account Executive to join a friendly team based in Ruddington, Nottingham (NG11 6JS). The successful candidate will earn £25,000 per annum depending on experience within the range £24,000 to £27,000 per annum.
This vacancy has been assessed as carrying an occupational requirement for the post holder to be a practising Christian.
- Have a thorough understanding of administration and selling of regulated General Insurance Products.
- Have a thorough practical understanding of the regulatory requirements of General Insurance.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Your main role will be to maintain and grow the insurance business of the company.
- We are looking for someone with a commercial insurance background, ideally with client facing experience or a strong sale proven record.
- This role may appeal to an Account Handler ready to move on to an Executive role.
Company + Benefits
Our client is a Christian Bank that has values by which the bank live and work, which leads the organisation to show genuine care and concern for colleagues, customers and suppliers.
The principal business of the Bank consists of mortgage and secured lending to churches and charities that provide practical help and support to people in need both physically and spiritually. In conjunction with this the Bank provides a range of savings and investment accounts, designed to be the natural choice for churchgoers and an insurance broking service specialising in churches and charities.
An opportunity has arisen in the Finance Team as an Insurance Account Executive. This is a superb opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Company Pension
- Two Paid days - one for a retreat and one for voluntary work
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- 35 hours per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Monday to Friday
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Account Executive, Financial Services, Insurance Broking Vacancies, Banking, Christian, Full Time, Insurance Account, Accounting