Production Manager - Men's Apparel
We are seeking a Production Manager to join our Fashion Options team.
The manager will be expected to communicate with overseas vendors on a daily basis and track the development/production of orders placed to ensure timely deliveries.
Must have prior experience in the apparel industry.
- Communicate daily with overseas vendors to track development and production statuses.
- Follow-up with vendors to ensure that development and production samples are executed correctly and timely.
- Assist in garment costing and negotiations.
- Create, distribute and review production status reports .
- Coordinate with designers and vendors to ensure all production requirements such as colors, trims, fabric quality and fit are met.
- Inspect and approve pre-production and TOP samples.
- Use internal systems to place orders and track orders in progress.
- 3+ years of production / product development experience.
- Applicant must have knowledge of textile, supply chain, and logistics in the wholesale industry.
- Strong understanding of costing, trims, fabric, duty, freight, etc
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fashion Options is a leading importer and manufacturer of quality apparel. We specialize in men’s and women’s sportswear as well as activewear, underwear, loungewear and socks. Our brand matrix includes a host of house owned brands as well as licensed designer brands from top licensing partners.
With over four generations of experience, we have become a trusted partner in the retail sector delivering successful products. We believe in passion, dedication and integrity. Headquartered in New York City, we are constantly on top of the latest trends. With a full in-house design, development, production, sales and logistics team, we are able to optimize operations and deliver an impeccable speed to market.
Role: Production Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.