The Agency, Inc., a 30 year old full-service staffing company, is seeking an energetic and motivated full-time employee for our Account Support position in our growing Greensboro location.
Primary responsibility is to maintain and grow business by establishing strong rapport with clientele.
- Primary point of contact with our customers.
- Managing customer orders from initial contact to completion of a job request.
- Developing and maintaining daily communication with clients to assure needs are being met and address
- Corresponding associates or bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Strong computer background.
- Ability to work in demanding environment.
- High energy
- Outgoing personality
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Please call owner, Rhonda Brown at 336-260-8880, with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Established in 1984, The Agency, Inc. is a complete employment service serving central North Carolina as a provider of diverse client employment needs, including payroll, employee screening, and temporary and permanent personnel staffing services. As a woman-owned company under the same ownership since inception, our philosophy has always been one of putting people first.
We believe that success is dependent upon fulfilling the needs of people, including those of our community, our clients , employees and staff through the successful management of people. This philosophy and our commitment to unlimited service facilitates productive businesses and employees.
Role: Account Support position available
Apply for this job now.