Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Until January - Immediate start
Department: Customer Services
Location: Amersham, Bucks
Salary: £9.00 per hour rising to £9.23 per hour after 12 weeks
42.5 hour week with rotating shifts.
EARLY - 8am - 5pm
LATE - 10am - 7pm
Twice a month you would be working a Saturday with a day off in the week
Working within our incoming fun and new customer service call centre, you will be dealing first hand with customers and stores in order to provide excellent customer service and support. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, a flexible approach to working hours is essential.
- · To ensure that the customer journey is positive and productive for both our customers and the business
- · To respond to customer and store contacts in a polite and professional manner, working within set service level targets
- · To resolve order issues i.e. oversells and rejected orders, keeping the customer fully informed
- · To encourage sales when in contact with customers, offering product advice and related add-ons
- · To liaise with customers, offering the best customer service to ensure that our feedback targets are achieved
- · To offer advice and support to our store network when order or customer service issues are reported
- · To ensure that customer orders are collected successfully from our stores or refunded if no longer required
- · To manage the customer communication between us and our various third party channels
- · To resolve disputes raised on any of our shopping platforms
- · To liaise with our carriers and submit claims for lost packages or late deliveries
- · To be pro-active, offering ideas and suggestions to improve ways of working within the team and wider business
Mission & Values
§ Demonstrates the Company's values in behaviour.
§ Works toward the company mission.
Skills & Experience
- · Well spoken, polite and friendly demeanour with an excellent telephone manner
- · Excellent grammar and spelling as the role requires communication with customers via email, live chat and social media
- · Previous retail and trading standards experience an advantage but training will be given
- · Empathetic to our customer needs and concerns
- · Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- · Able to solve problems with an equal concern for customer satisfaction and business loyalty
- · Able to work well under pressure and be confident in decision making