Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are looking for a proactive, customer-focussed Catalogue and Savings Manger to work closely with our on-site service delivery teams to ensure that our customers are receiving the best possible pricing and that the online catalogue is continually updated for the best customer experience when purchasing their required stock. This role will prove pivotal to the maintenance of customer and supplier relationships as well as driving exceptional customer service.
- Development and continual maintenance of an online catalogue for supplier products and pricing data.
- Support for the on-site teams within the region with pricing queries.
- Support the negotiation of pricing alongside other senior members of staff.
- Ensure that SAP is updated regularly with pricing updates.
- Capture and analysis of purchasing data as part of the business activity and growth plans.
- Collate and produce customer reports detailing the achieved savings and those which are projected for the coming period for the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to review ahead of circulation to the Customer.
- Provide feedback to the Customers and Suppliers and respond to issues and queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively support the management of Supplier and Customer relationships across the business alongside other members of the on-site teams and the SLT.
- Support towards Savings Plan meetings with the client as and when required, with potential requirement to lead on these meetings. Management of the capital plan, ensuring that equipment registers are reviewed and maintained continually.
Skills and Experience:
- High level of proficiency in MS Office 365 in particular the use of MS Excel.
- Experience in database management, ERP, SAP and CRM systems is required.
- The ability to analyse data efficiently and produce highly accurate and professional reports for all levels of stakeholder engagement.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work across all levels of the business;
- Confidence in your ability to anticipate what is required and remain flexible in the use of your own initiative to achieve the required output.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to report on trends and forecasts.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of business drivers and service standards with a pro-active approach to service improvements.
If this is of Interest send your CV by applying below.