COMPANY: ARMSTRONG KNIGHT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £20,000 to £27,000 per annum
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Repair and servicing of customer’s existing preferred supplier products across the full product range
- Repair, refurbishment, grading and servicing of preferred supplier products for return to stock at the National Distribution Centre (NDC)
- Complete service job sheets for each product worked on to maintain records
- Record time spent on product types for analysis
- Preparation and assembly of new, existing or sample products as required by Head Office for evaluation and/or product manual completion
- Despatch preparation and documentation of new and second-hand stock for return to the NDC
- To repair and maintain Company tools and equipment as required
- To maintain a tidy and clean workbench/ work area at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as required by Management
- To provide cover for mobile repair and service operations at customer’s premises if and when required
Competencies / Attributes:
- Previous experience in fault finding and repairing of electrical and mechanical products is essential
- Current driving licence
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team with good self-motivation
- Attention to detail and the ability to look after customers in a professional, friendly and effective manner
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office software.
If you have recent experience and are interested in the above position please contact Georgia at Armstrong Knight.
Role: Service Bench Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East London, South East
Apply for this job now.