Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you a Family Partner with a City or West End law firm background, who is looking to move to a collegiate, collaborative environment?
Based in the West End, this firm offers flexible working with a mature approach, with light touch management and a flat hierarchy. Due to growth, they’re also moving to a new office in 2021!
As an established Family Partner, you’ll be familiar with all aspects of family law: relationship breakdowns, separation, divorce, dissolution and financial remedy applications; private law; pre and post-nuptial agreements.
You should have the desire to help grow an existing team and be a people person, who is comfortable communicating with clients.
- A long-standing East London law firm.
- Great reputation in Eats London and cross the City.
- Established client base of SMEs, entrepreneurs and HNW individuals.
- 5-10 PQE Family Partner.
- Working across all aspects of family law.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively.
- Family Partner – dealing with all aspects of family law.
- Fee earning and business development.
- Opportunity to grow the department, working alongside new Marketing Director.
- You’ll have experience of realising departmental targets, managing a team and planning strategically for growth. You’ll be adept at business development and looking for a new challenge in your career.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful