We are recruiting registered nurses to join the clinical homecare team at lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare with full-time, part-time, and zero hour opportunities available. They are one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, providing care to more than 80,000 patients.
The role is field-based and you will be responsible for the day-to-day care of each patient, visiting them in the comfort of their own home, work place or community, and supporting with a range of therapies including cancer therapies, enzyme replacement therapy (ERT), home parenteral nutrition (HPN) and IV antibiotics.
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Salary: £27k - £31k
Full time equivalent package includes:
* Option of a fully expensed company car or car allowance
* Heavily subsidised private medical insurance (after 6 month probation)
* Paid overtime
* Laptop, mobile phone, sat nav, tablet, printer and all necessary equipment provided
* Dedicated help and support 24/7
* 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Generous life insurance cover
* Company pension
* Comprehensive 4 day paid residential induction
* Support with revalidation
* Full funded NMC fees
(after 12 months)
Role: Clinical Homecare Nurse - Birmigham
Apply for this job now.