-Enjoy putting things together and working with Your hands?
-Like the sense of accomplishment when you achieve your goals?
Then we have the right position for you!! Match Marketing is seeking new team members to work on our Store Remodel Teams.
As a Store Retail Merchandiser.
You will be a team member working side by side with a Team lead performing store remodels/conversions and reset work related activities.
Don't have prior merchandising experience? NO problem! We are willing to train the right individuals who are looking for a new opportunity and want to learn merchandising.
For this store remodel project, team members will travel throughout Huntsville, AL area: It is important that you have your own reliable transportation so you can work at all the locations.
You will begin working on or the week of October 26th. This is a short term assignment, but a great way to earn some extra money!
Remodel Work Includes the following activities:
- Be doing a lot of labor intensive work and will be required to remove product from shelves, clean shelving (side, tops, bottom, and underneath) and then set to planogram
- We will have two shifts. A day shift and evening shift. Day Shift is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Evening Shift is 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Candidates need to be flexible with staying till the job is complete as situations occur and overtime may take place or days may be longer than 8 hours
- There is a possibility of the teams doing multiple stores in the area throughout the week.
- All new hires will be required to complete an online Training Certification specific to the retailer we are supporting as well as a new hire orientation. Both are paid training and are 1 hour each.
Training comes in many forms but is normally on the job training where you will train with other merchandising team members or the team leader. At times, training will also be conducted via webinar or with the infield trainer.
Experience & Requirements
Prior merchandiser experience is a plus, but not required as we will train mature and responsible individual’s who want to work.
It is easy to apply. You can Text our Recruiter Kimba Webb at You can also text our recruiter at 443-249-8143 or you may apply online at #-offerings.
When coming to the web site enter your city and state and you will be provided with a listing of areas we are hiring.
Being a merchandiser with Match Marketing Group means you are the key to our client’s success and your work helps the retailers offer the latest and greatest in products while meeting consumer needs and helping us achieve goals.
Our Expectations Are Simple
- You honor your commitment to accepted work assignments and speak with your Area Manager about your availability and the types of schedules you can work
- You are on time to all your assignments
- You follow rules and guidelines such as dress code (polo shirt, work pants, etc.)
- You Report your job assignments on a computer or your cell phone the same day you did the job
- You have reliable transportation that gets you to work each day with no issue
- You have an active Valid Driver's License because you will be driving to your jobs
- You Have A Can Do Attitude, Are Kind, and want to help
What to Expect as a Merchandiser with Match Marketing/Employee Benefits
Being a merchandiser with Match:
- Exposes you to many retailers, brands and opportunities to build displays, place products that aid our client in selling their products
- You Get to Work in a great, fun, learning, and problem solving environment
- Recognized and Rewarded for Your Hard Work
- Employee Referral Program
Want to Know More About Us and See What Retail Merchandising is like?.........Check Us Out on social media ......
Facebook: #removed#/matchmarketing and @matchmgus
About Match Marketing
Match Marketing Group is passionate about unearthing insights to give our clients the competitive advantage. Our goal for every client is to create seamless experiences that change behavior, enhance brand value and drive demand.
Our merchandising teams are vital to our success! In an increasingly complex retail environment connecting with shoppers at store level requires consistent and flawless execution. Match has the technology, retail specialized fulfillment & logistics integrated with our superior and certified employee workforce with a reach across the United States and Canada. Our teams deliver results that matter and aid our clients in meeting their goals from new item cut ins; resets; surge projects; installations; in store insights; and retail optimization.
Types of Work Assignments
We are seeking new team members to join our our specialized Cosmetic Reset Division. Team members who are on our cosmetic resets teams are so important as their work provides the consumer with the opportunity to see and purchase all the new Spring or Fall cosmetics that are coming out! Team members will work with planogram. schematic layouts, implement department and brand resets, and conduct general reset work activities while working in a variance of major retailers across the United States. Hours are considered part time and are on an as needed basis.
Our Cosmetic Team assignments provide candidates with great pay, a culture that is fun and open to new ideas, and great technology. It is a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy working with others, building and putting things together, making recommendations, and solving problems with their teammates. If you are a puzzle solver, this is the position for you!
Hours and What To Expect
Hours will fluctuate based on types of projects and client needs. Typically cosmetic resets will be about 29 hours per week, 6-8 weeks in length, but some can be a smaller or larger amount of hours. When speaking with the recruiter, let them know your availability M-F and desired schedule. Positions are considered as needed and depend on what is available in your area at certain times.
When working on reset projects starting times for resets are typically around 7/8 a.m. and some overtime work may be necessary to complete the assignment and adhere to our schedule and project expectations. It is important that those on our reset teams are willing to be flexible with their schedules and stay till the job is complete.
At times, a team member may be asked to travel and assist other cosmetic teams as necessary, but travel and weekend work is not typically required to complete reset assignments. We perform to our best and do what it takes to aid our clients in having their reset on time to meet their consumer needs while achieving their goals.
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Referral Program
Experience & Requirements
Valid Active Driver license and own working reliable vehicle for daily commuting to assignments
Flexible and available to work Monday through Friday, 29 hours a week and being willing to stay till work is completed
Available to work on assignments ranging from to 4 to 8 weeks at a time
A CAN DO POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Previous reset experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate
Honors commitment to accepted work assignments and schedules
Adheres to Match MG Schedule, Dress Code and policies and procedures
Reports assignments on same day scheduled
Reliable Transportation and Active Valid Driver's License
Join Our Team Today:
If this sounds like the position for you, we encourage you to apply online today at our Careers Page at #
Search By City and State Location under Merchandising Jobs.
Role: Retail Construction Store Remodels
Apply for this job now.